Air Conditioning Inspection, Air con inspection, TM44 Inspection
Monument Info Search Ltd. perform Air Conditioning inspections known as (TM44 Inspection, Air con inspection) in London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Oxford, Cardiff, Liverpool, Luton, Newcastle, Stoke on Trent, and across UK.
We issue reports for all types of air conditioning systems (Packaged and Complex Air Conditioning Systems, air con systems) in all types of commercial, residential and public buildings nationally.
- To request a quote for TM44 Air conditioning inspection, fill out this Application Form and send it back to us by an Email (email id ), Fax (fax number) or by Post(address).
- You can also call us on 0844 800 0528.
- Or simply use the contact us form on our website to leave us a message and we’ll be in touch with you soon
What is an air conditioning inspection?
The method used for air conditioning inspection is known as TM44 Inspection. The final output will be a TM44 report.
This will help to reduce the electricity consumption, operating costs and carbon emissions.
Building owners and managers who control air-conditioning systems have statutory obligations and duties of care in the operation and maintenance of air-conditioning systems.
Why I need to do an air conditioning inspection?
An increasing number of commercial buildings and homes have air conditioning systems. These air conditioning systems should be carefully maintained and managed in order that they do not consume too much energy. This was introduced as part of the EPBD to provide advice on how to improve air-conditioning systems and reduce carbon and energy consumption.
How Monument Info Search Ltd help you with your Air conditioning inspection (Air con TM44 Inspection)?
Monument Info Search Ltd could assist you to comply with Energy Performance Building Directives (EPDB) Article 9 and the Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations.
- To request a quote fill out this Application Form and send it back to us by an Email(email id), Fax(fax number) or by Post(address).
- Or you can also call us on 0844 800 0528.
- Or simply use the contact us form on our website to leave us a message and we’ll be in touch with you soon.
How much will an air conditioning inspection, air con, and TM44 inspection cost?
- For more details about the air conditioning inspection, air con, TM44 inspection cost, call us on 0844 800 0528 or simply use the contact us form on our website to leave us a message and we’ll be in touch with you soon.
Which types of air conditioning systems require inspections?
All air-conditioning systems with an effective rated output greater than 250 kW must now have their energy efficiency assessed, at least every five years, only by an accredited Air Conditioning Assessor.
When is Air conditioning inspection required?
The regulations require the first inspection of the affected air conditioning systems to be carried out as follows:
- For all systems first put into service on or after 1st January 2008, the first inspection must have taken place within 5 years of the date when it was first put into service
- For other air conditioning systems, where the effective rated output is more than 250kW the first inspection must happen by 4th January 2009
- For other air conditioning systems, where the effective rated output is more than 12kW the first inspection must happen by 4th January 2011.(refer the table)
|System description||Penalty Start date|
|Complex systems > 250 kW||4th January 2009|
|Systems > 12 kW||4th January 2011|
|Systems installed after 1st January 2008||Within 5 years from the installation date.|
The trigger for air conditioning systems inspections (TM44 Inspection) is the size (effective rated output) of the system not the type of building and so the cut off dates are based on the size of the systems for both Commercial and Residential properties.
What does the air conditioning, air con (TM44 inspection) involved?
An energy inspection of an air conditioning system involves a visual assessment of the air conditioning installation. The inspector will examine the equipment and, air movement systems and controls. Additionally, access to plant rooms or rooftop locations will be required.
Building owners will receive a report testifying to the efficiency of the system. This report includes recommendations to improve the efficiency and the detailed information about the performance of the system.
The air conditioning inspection (TM44 Inspection) will include an assessment of efficiency, a review of their sizing and advice on improvements or replacements and alternative solutions, thus saving energy and ultimately reducing CO2 emissions.
Read More:- Air Conditioning FAQ’s
Air Conditioning Inspection, Air con inspection, TM44 inspection facts and further information please refer this document. Improving the energy efficiency of your buildings: A guide to air-conditioning inspections for buildings
Make your air conditioning system happy and save the environment. Get a free Air conditioning inspection quotation from Monument Info Search Ltd now!!!
- To request a free quote fill out this Application Form and send it back to us by an Email (email id), Fax (fax number) or by Post (address).