Leading energy management, renewable technologies and energy consultancy across UK
Monument Info Search Ltd supply Low carbon consultancy services, energy inspection services and energy consultancy services to Commercial sectors and to the residential sectors to reduce cost and carbon emission of the buildings.
We offer a range of Commercial services, Residential services and Inspection services to Architects and Designers.
We are accredited by CIBSE to undertake operational, design and simulation consultancy on commercial Industrial premises. We are listed in CIBSE website as a Low carbon Consultants for Midland and whole UK.
With our Monument renewable technologies Ltd we provide renewable energy solutions to both commercial and residential sectors. We are MCS certified installers for both solar photovoltaic and solar thermal. We are one of the premier installers of solar photovoltaic panels in the United Kingdom and install some of the most cost effective systems on the market today. We install Air Source Heat Pumps, Wind Turbines, Combined Heat and Power Units and Thermaflow high efficiency boilers.
- Simplified Building Energy Model (SBEM) – Part L Calculations
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – Level 3, 4 and 5
- Thermal Modelling – Summer Overheating Calculations/Comfort Calculations
- Energy performance Building Directives – Regulation Compliance and Consultancy
- (BREEAM) – Pre Assessment for Planning.
- (BREEAM) – Main Assessment.
- Day Lighting Calculations.
- Air Pressure Testing Energy Statements/Reports.
- Sustainability Reports.
- TM44 Air Conditioning Energy inspections and recommendations
- Energy Management Systems – BS EN 160001
- Thermographic Energy Surveys and Analysis
- Thermographic Assest Evaluation – Condition based monitoring
- Heat Loss Calculations.
- Heat Gain Calculations. Display Energy Certificate (DEC).
- Solar PV Supply and Installation
- Solar Thermal Supply and Installation
- Energy Efficiency Carbon Reduction Commitment and Low Carbon Consultancy Services
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).
- Code for Sustainable Homes Assessment (CFSH) – Main Assessment.
- Condition Monitoring and Condition Based Maintenance (CBM)
- Vibration Monitoring / Vibration Analysis
- Ultrasound Testing
- Testing insulation resistance Preventive maintenance
- Natural ventilation modeling
Renewable Energy Services
- Solar Panel Installations
- Solar Thermal Systems Installations
- Heat Pumps Installations
- Wind Turbines Installations
- Combined Heat and Power Energy Resources Installations
- Feed In Tariffs
104a London Road
Newcastle Under Lyme
Tel: 0844 800 0528
Fax: 0844 800 0529